Patagonia offers a wide range
of products all which are geared towards individuals that are environmentally conscious outdoorsmen.
- Products range from swimming trunks to winter parkas.
- Include clothing and accessories for men, women and children
- Patagonia is most well known, today, for its outerwear such as
jackets ($100-$400) and fleeces ($80-$300)
- Because Patagonia supplies higher end apparel, most price ranges are
similar to those listed above.
- Other products include pullovers, shoes, backpacks, blankets,
life vests, pants, shorts as well as many other products
- Although Patagonia offers a wide range of products, their overall
line of products share similar qualities
- Patagonia focuses on producing fully functional active wear that
is intended for not only the outdoors but also everyday use
- Sponsor sporting events
- Environmental fundraisers
- Sponsors expeditions all over the world
- Retail stores
- Independent Patagonia dealers
- Internet shopping
- Catalog shopping